Today I ate plastic and let me tell you, it wasn’t a good experience at all.
It made me feel very sluggish like a sloth all day and made my stomach ache badly.
It happened so, that while mama was busy teaching her students, I left my rawhide bone and fetched out a plastic bowl from the kitchen shelf.
It wasn’t too late that I had to pay the price for my mischief.
While I was chewing on the bowl, I accidentally swallowed a few bits of plastic. I had no idea what was coming ahead.
Those plastic pieces made me feel queasy. After a few minutes, I got stomach cramps.
I walked around for a few minutes trying to relax myself but I did not find any relief.
I went to my cozy bed and dozed off for some time. Those plastic pieces inside me did not let me sleep well.
I managed to fall asleep somehow and when I woke up, I felt something rushing up from my stomach and one, two, three, PUKE!
I had vomited a good deal. Most of those harmful pieces were finally out of my system. But I still felt nauseous.
“Eww! This stinks!”, cried my soul.
Mama came in and saw me and my gooey vomit. She ran to me and rubbed my back.
“It’s ok, baby girl! It’s ok!”, said mama, gently petting me. I threw up two more rounds, and finally the agony ended.
Stealing the bowl and chewing it was really a bad idea – a lesson learnt!
Just the thought of plastic makes me queasy, now.
This is baby Hyena signing-off, regretting her mischief.
See you tomorrow again! Bye-bye! 🐾